BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 9, 2009

ARTYPANTS CYBERCROP THIS WEEKEND

The artypants Scraptoberfest cybercrop kicks off tonight at 7.30.

Heaps of fun games and challenges. Why not pop over for a chat or a challenge. All challenges are due in by midnight Wednesday, so you have heaps of time to get them done.
I am going to set my challenge soon. A little hint is Who, Where and why???
Here's a sneak peek of my sample layout.
Anyway I'll be back in a little while.
I can share the sample layout now so here it is.
My challenge is
'SCRAP YOUR SCRAPBOOKING'

OK so as part of our SCRAPTOBERFEST I want you to have a think about your scrapbooking.
My challenge for you is to create a layout about why, where, when or who you like to scrap!

I have chosen to scrap my scrap space. It has been newly renovated and I am so happy with my little space now. I love having everything in one space and a space for everything.
Here are the photos of my Scrap room, you can't see them too good in the layout.
See ya
Suz


0 comments: